Monday 21 May 2012

Further forrays into crochet -- or why can't I keep my mind on one project at a time?

You know the dog in Up?
Doug?

The one who is totally into whatever it is he's doing and then suddenly points the opposite way and 'says' SQUIRREL!

He has better concentration and dedication to a project than me.

For one thing - I started this post about 2 weeks ago, and have only just got this far. I wrote the title before.


I kinda started crocheting again. I made a (hideous and far too small) shawl, and have started a cardigan (which I will never ever ever wear in public cause that is just not me). I know. I know. I was gonna make the chocobo. I will! Eventually.
Just, I got distracted.

SQUIRREL!

Anyway - when I find my/someone else's camera I will show you my squ  crochet projects.
Could take a while. Don't hold your breath.


No comments:

Post a Comment