Wednesday 16 March 2011

Angels fly because they take themselves lightly

At Rev(elation Rock Gospel Choir, but just way too much of a mouthful there so just Rev) we have angels and mortals. In fact I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before in this blog, cause last time I made Emma a little penguin for her final present. So this term we all had new angels and mortals, and my angel this term Rocked!


So the first week I got some amazing chocolate flowers and a card with pretty pictures of knitted flowers on:
then the next week was the day after Valentines, and I got given some jammy dodgers and chocolate heart things, and most awesomely again two knitted hearts:
I think this one is my favourite knitted thing my awesome angel sent me :) She left a note on the card saying she thought I'd appreciate it. She knows me so well.


I also got brownies one week with this picture
Which I fully admit made me think that Joey was my angel for a little while. Him and his puns. Ah revy times and tea (TeaRiffic!)


The whole thing actually made me feel kind of guilty, cause what I gave my mortal was kinda random, and crazed. I was kind of making it up as I went along, giving her whatever seemed like a good idea at the time, which, well. Lets just say thats somewhat similar to the line of 'rational' thinking that got me doing a mathematics degree at Warwick in the first place. I mean, it works out OK, but really by chance rather than any wonder of planning. 
But last night for her final presents I gave her a pink knitted elephant, and a rose illusion thing, both of which I thought about in advance and everything.

Also, last night I found out who my angel was; Jors! It turns out that since she didn't have a clue of what to do for me, she Facebooked me, and found this blog! Gotta love the way the world goes round really :D




No comments:

Post a Comment