Monday 4 October 2010

The End of Guilt-Free Knitting

So. Today was the last day of guilt-free knitting. Tomorrow is a new day bringing with the new challenges, trials and tribulations of a new term of university mathematics. I really wish I could remember why maths sounded like a good thing to study. So what with lectures starting tomorrow, classes starting, assignments starting, the need to read maths books and the consistent attempts to entice freshers towards my societies... I actually have real and useful things I need to do.

Knitting is going on the back burner.

On the other hand I really do need to finish my dad's jumper. It was originally going to be a birthday pressie, but, uh... his birthday was way back in June. So it's now gonna be a Christmas pressie. Always assuming it's finished in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment